- Japan will participate as an active member of the Hydrogen Mission by:
- Sharing the outcome of Japan’s R&D programs throughout the hydrogen supply chain (production, transportation, utilization).
- Register a hydrogen valley, i.e. Fukushima Hydrogen Energy Research Field (FH2R)
- Contributing to hold technical workshops and undertaking small-scale research.
- Japan will participate the Power Mission as Tier 2 member.
- Share our knowledge and experience by sending experts in the relevant meetings/workshops.