Returning for the fourth year, the Climate Innovation Forum will bring together 700 climate leaders, pioneers and practitioners at the QEII Centre in Westminster, London, as a critical touchpoint between COP26 and COP27.
The high-level Forum will look at core pathways to net zero and the delivery of the Glasgow Breakthroughs, shining a spotlight on the urgency of innovation. The action-orientated event will explore what’s actually working to close the gap between ambition and action – showcasing the creation and adoption of innovative technologies, processes and business models to reach net zero at the scale and pace needed.
With a mixture of keynote addresses, panel discussions, live Q&A sessions, innovation spotlights, peer-to-peer industry roundtables and an Innovation Pavilion along with multiple networking opportunities, the one-day Forum is a must-attend event for sustainability professionals leading their organisation’s net zero transition.
- Rt Hon Greg Hands MP, Minister of State for Business, Energy and Clean Growth, UK Government
- Deborah Meaden, entrepreneur, Dragon’s Den investor and host of Radio 5 Live’s Big Green Money Show
- Ovais Sarmad, Deputy Executive Secretary, UNFCCC
- Dr Mahmoud Mohieldin, UN Climate Change High-Level Champion
- Chris Grigg, Chair, UK Infrastructure Bank
- Carmel McQuaid, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
- Ingrid Holmes, Executive Director, Green Finance Institute
- Lord Adair Turner, Chair, Energy Transitions Commission
- Anna Turrell, Head of Environment, Tesco Plc
- Nancy Hobhouse, Head of ESG, Evri
- Lilli Matson, Chief Safety, Health and Environment Officer, Transport for London
- Jon Woods, Vice President and General Manager, Coca-Cola, Great Britain and Ireland
- Dolf Gielen, Director, IRENA Innovation and Technology Centre
- Jennie Dodson, Head of the Mission Innovation Secretariat
We encourage you to register and become a part of the event! Secure your place here: https://events.climateaction.org/climate-innovation-forum/registration/
About the organizer:
Climate Action is a mission-led business, working at the intersection of climate change policy, innovation and sustainable finance for the last 14 years. Our goal is to accelerate the transition to a global green economy by helping to achieve the aims of the Paris Agreement and the realisation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Climate Action’s digital and live events platforms build tangible partnerships between business, government, UN agencies and NGO’s with 120,000 subscribers globally.
Climate Action’s Flagship Forum, the Sustainable Innovation Forum (SIF), has been running alongside COP for the last 10 years. SIF is widely recognised as the largest multi-stakeholder side event at COP, with a strong focus on the role of the global business community in creating the systemic change we need.
Find out more about Climate Action: https://www.climateaction.org/