NEWS AND UPDATES
- [September 23, 2022] The CDR Mission released its Innovation Roadmap and Action Plan at the Global Clean Energy Action Forum (GCEAF).
- [September 23, 2022] At the GCEAF, the CDR Mission launched the Carbon Dioxide Removal Launchpad, a global push for CDR pilot-scale tests and demonstrations projects.
- [November 5 , 2021] The Carbon Dioxide Removal Mission was announced at COP26. Read our joint mission statement for more information.
Find out more about the Carbon Dioxide Removal Mission.
The Co-leads: United States Saudi Arabia Canada
- United States of America, Department of Energy
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Energy
- Canada, Natural Resources Canada
Core Mission Members:
- Norway, Gassnova
- Japan, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Australia, National Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO)
Mission Support Group:
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Research & Innovation
- India, Ministry of Science and Technology (DBT and DST)
- United Kingdom, Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy